Wednesday, December 9, 2015

New, Cool, and Never Before...


Yesterday I received an e-mail letting me know that the University of Michigan Transplant Events Center had added a page devoted to my transplant journey.  I am remarkably honored to have, for the first time, a web page that features my name in it!  (I'm not counting the one I had to make for a class in college, which was just a loose collections of Simpsons references and a link to Eastern Michigan University's newspaper, The Echo.)




At the link you can find a link to the video of my Vita Redita speech, (in case you have a rule of being offered something three times before accepting it) a story I wrote specifically for the Transplant Center as a companion piece to my speech, and several photographs.  It's like and Evin Post-Transplant Warehouse of goodness!  http://umtransplantevents.org/stories/evin-green

No comments:

Post a Comment