Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Rope. Swing.

     Though my family has visited my sister-in-law's cottage a few times since I went on the transplant list, our visit this past weekend afforded many opportunities that weren't on the table over the past two summers.  We played two epic volleyball games, with everyone in both families, including my six year old son, enjoying a highlight reel moment or two.  And though I'm not a fan of going fast or of heights, it would have been a crime to pass up a chance at using the rope swing...



     Yesterday was the eleven month anniversary of my transplant.  It simultaneously seems like just yesterday and so long ago...  but no matter how much time passes, I want the sense of gratitude I feel now to perpetuate throughout the rest of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment