Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Video of my Speech at CF Family Education Night 2015

     I am very happy to share the video of my speech at the CF Family Education Night.  U of M created a social work focused website with a Cystic Fibrosis subsection, and they have linked the video there.  By going to this link and clicking Part 2, you can see my entire speech, including the question and answer session which followed.  As far as I can tell, the speech will play on mobile devices as well as regular operating systems.  If you already read the speech when I posted it, you will see that I pretty much stuck to the script, with a few notable exceptions.  I am so grateful for having had the chance to speak at this even and for all of the great questions people asked after I spoke.  I also can't thank Dr. Simon enough.  He was my pulmonologist for 14 years prior to my transplant and gave me a better introduction than I could have asked for.  Feel free to let me know your thoughts or ask any additional questions in the comments section, or by contacting me through Gmail.  

3 comments:

  1. Evin that was AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I wish I could have been there!!!! I was suprised that I recognized some voices. You are just so amazing. I can't wait to have a signed copy of my very own book some day!!!! There aren't a lot of people like you in this world you know!!!! You are one of a kind! I just have this love for you in my heart!!!! Did I mention I think you are amazing??? Sometimes I just don't know what else to say! AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wendy!! :) I look forward to signing books and need to contact the doctor who has been my biggest supporter in writing it to inquire about the whats and hows of publishing it once it is finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now compound that by the cost of most services plus the time it takes you to do everything, and the savings add up quick. Relevant

    ReplyDelete